Friday, December 10, 2010

Tagline of my Short Film

In order to encourage people to watch my short film I thought it would be a good idea to include a tag line on both my poster and magazine review. My tag line needed to stand out in order to encourage people to actually watch the film.

First thoughts -

"Two men, one house, two personalities"
I was not very convinced with this tag line. This is because I want the audience to be surprised by the ending and this tag line gives away that they are two different people and not just the same person on different days.

"Make you're own choices?"
I thought this tag line was reasonably good. This is good because the two characters make their own personality choices and the short film is meant to put across the message that if you are happy more activities can be achieved and more can be gained from being happy. On the other hand I do not think that this tag line would be able to grab the audience and encourage them to watch the short film.

"How many people are the same?"
I thought this tag line was very good. This is because it really leaves the audience wondering what it actually means which should therefore encourage them to actually watch the short film therefore making it a success.

Overall I think that "How many people are the same?" is the best tag line for my short film. This is because it is mysterious which should encourage people to watch my short film and I believe it suits the plot of my short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment