Monday, January 10, 2011

Script

My short film does not require large amounts of talking scenes but some interaction is required between the protagonist and the second character (Rachel Shea) on both the split screens.

First time they meet - Happy
David - Hi there, can I help you?
Rachel - Yeah I was wondering how access the main part of the shop
David - Well you go up the lift to the first floor and the shop should be the first thing you see. Is that ok?
Rachel - Yeah thats really helpful thanks. Have you worked here long?
David - Not long really. I only joined a few months ago and only work part time. I am studying to become a vet at the moment.
Rachel - Really? I am studying to become a vet too.
David - Wow small world. We should meet up and talk more about this.
Rachel - Yeah that would be good.
David - Well I'm not doing anything tonight. How about it?
Rachel - Yeah that would be good.
David - Heres my number. (hand piece of paper with number on)
Rachel - Thanks. I will text you later.
David - My names David by the way.
Rachel - Mines Rachel.
David - Alright. Hope to see you soon.
Rachel - Bye
David - Bye

First time they meet - Unhappy
Rachel - Excuse me how do you access the main part of the shop?
David - Over there (points/not bothered about helping)
Rachel - Thanks (walks off)

Texting whilst having lunch - Happy day
Rachel - Hi. Its Rachel. You still up for tonight?
David - Yeah sure did you want to come over to mine for a meal at like six then we can go to the cinema.
Rachel - Yeah sure that would be good. See you soon.
David - Can't wait.

Rachel comes to the house - Happy day
(Door bell) (Opens door)
Rachel - Hello
David - Hello come in, come in.
Rachel - Thanks how are you?
David - All good thanks. You ok? Can I take your coat?
Rachel - Yeah I'm good. Yeah sure. (Takes off coat and gives it to David)
David - (Puts coat on rail) DO come through. I'm just cooking dinner.
(Both walk through into the dining room.)
(Fade out of the conversation so the sound effects are the same on both split screens)

No comments:

Post a Comment