Friday, June 18, 2010

Decision on which brief to do

After considering all the year 13 coursework options I decided to do a short film. This short film has to last approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:a poster for the film and a film magazine review page featuring the film. I decided to do a short film because this one appealed to me the most because it sounds interesting and I believe I will do well by choosing this option. I will need to research a variety of short films in order to find out what I will need to do and to find out the conventions of a short film.

I did not want to do a movie trailer because it requires a vast amount of though and work in order to make it successful. It requires a lot of camera work and editing. I also did not want to do a music video. This is because I am more interested in doing a short film than doing a music video. I think that the lip sinking will be a challenge when completing a music video. I also do not think that the TV advertisement will be very interesting to do.



The brief of the short film - A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:

* a poster for the film
* a film magazine review page featuring the film

No comments:

Post a Comment