Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Draft of my Short Film Poster



I was reasonably pleased with my first draft of my short film poster. I really like the overall colours I used for it because it makes the character in it stand out and a clear comparison of the two emotions can be clearly seen. I was also pleased with the text that I used and how well it stood out against the black background.

The nose and the mouth are really my only issue with this. The hair lines up perfectly which is good because it makes the audience believe that it is the same image. The nose and mouth on the other hand does not. I am not to worried about the mouth because the different emotion should change the mouth but I believe that the nose could be lined up more effectively.

I may have to take the pictures of the characters two emotions again in order to make the nose line up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment