Friday, December 3, 2010

Name Ideas for Short Film

Connected - I think this is a good, strong name for my short film. This is because it relates the two characters in the short film together and makes the audience aware that there is a connection. It is short and to the point which is good and should encourage people to watch the film.

Brothers - This is also a possible name for my short film. In the short film the characters are going to brother because they are the same person which means that in order for the audience to follow the plot easily they would need to know this. On the other hand I think this name might give too much away before watching the film. This is because the audience should think that the two people are the same until the end of the film but with this name they would be lead to think that they are brother from the start. This therefore means that the shock at the end would not be as effective.

Emotion - This title is also a possible because both characters each possess different emotions depending on their attitude. Even though this is a related name the audience might be lead to believe that it is a romance short film instead of a drama.

Overall I think that Connected would suit my short film the best because it supports the plot and with a name like this I think that people would be encouraged to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment