Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Initial Ideas on Locations

In my short film I will need to use a variety of locations. For the dull day I will just need one location which is a house. This is because the protagonist does not go out and just does stuff around the house. This can be easily arranged by completing the filming for this section at my own house or the protagonist house. On the other hand the fun day will need quite a variety of locations. A cinema and shopping centre will be needed. This can easily be found and filmed at. My first thoughts are going to Uxbridge to complete this. This is because they have vast amounts of shops in Uxbridge and an Odeon cinema and I am also very familiar with the area. The protagonist will require to go round a friends house. This will be relatively easy to do because all that is needed is a house which can either be mine or protagonists depending on the house for the dull day. A restaurant may be required if I chose to have the protagonist eat out with some friends. This locations can easily be found in Uxbridge or around the local area. The protagonist will be completing running and cycling exercises which can be set around the local area which means this will be relatively easy to travel to.

No comments:

Post a Comment