Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Protagonist Analysis

The main character in my short film that will play the person in both the happy and unhappy setting will be David Green. I chose this person because my short film is based on an average person doing average activities such as going to work, going to the cinema. This therefore meant that I needed a fairly average person to fulfill the role of the protagonist in my short film. David is quite tall and of an average build. He will be able to complete all of the activities planned successfully and to good standards. I also chose this person because I believe he will be able to show the emotion greatly through facial expressions and body language because he has studied drama.

These pictures show how facial expressions can be used in order to make the audience aware of whether the character is having a good or bad day because my short film relies on this in order to be successful. I aim to use vast amounts of facial expressions throughout the film to ensure the message of the film is clearly presented to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment