Monday, February 14, 2011

Filming Planning

I am planning to complete a vast amount of filming over the February half term. I am planning to do this because this is when my protagonist will be available to shoot. This time will also give me a strong opportunity to get my rough cut fully complete which should therefore ensure that I keep to my deadlines.

I am aiming to re-shoot all the sequences that need re-shooting from my rough cut. I am also aiming to film all the footage of the happy and unhappy day going to work and meeting the girl. I need to shoot the date that the happy protagonist goes on in order to ensure that all my filming is complete and to a good standard.

I am aiming to film on either -

Saturday 19th February
Thursday 24th February
Friday 25th February

No comments:

Post a Comment