Friday, October 29, 2010

Animatic Evaluation

I am very pleased with the outcome of my third and final draft of my animatic. This is because I have used vast amounts of sound effects in order to ensure the anmatic is easy to follow and to give it a greater sense of timing which should help me dramatically when filming and editing the real version of my short film.

I have used a wide range of different shots and angles to ensure the audience is draw into the film. I have also included vast amounts of arrows in my draws, which I included into my animatic. I did this in order to get a better understanding of what the characters and the camera is going to do at different points of the film. Such as if the character was going to move to the right or if the camera was going to zoom out.

No comments:

Post a Comment