Monday, October 11, 2010

Shooting Schedule

I will need to start shooting as soon as possible. This is to ensure I will have enough time to ensure all filming is completed to the very best of standards.

I think the best idea is to film the characters on different days. I am going to do this because even though I will have to go to the same locations on two separate occasions it is the best way because even though it is the same character they will have to wear different clothes and their hair will have to be different in order to show the different moods of the characters.

I will start by filming the happy day. This is because the weather will only get worse as the year goes on and I will require quite good weather on my happy day to show the characters mood through the weather. This therefore means that I will have to film the unhappy day on quite a dull day. This should show a clear contrast of the difference in mood of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment